We have a good news for all Samsung Galaxy Note 3 users who are searching for Custom ROM based on Marshmallow. Music of life custom ROM is an awesome Android 6.0.1 Based and you can install it
On Galaxy Note 3 following our guide. This ROM is stable and fast with tons of features and customizations from Note 5 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
To flash this ROM on your Galaxy Note 3 LTE n9005 you will need to root it first along with custom recovery like clockwork mod and TWRP. As this is not the official firmware release by Samsung that’s why root and custom recovery is required, follow our step-by-step Simple Guide and have this awesome ROM on your Note 3 N9005.
Music of Life ROM features
This ROM is based on latest Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow and so has a lot of new features. The music of Life custom ROM is based on S7 edge official ROM and that’s why includes many S7 Edge apps. Some of the exciting features of this rom are Aroma installer,5 way reboot, N5 Action Memo, S7 edge clock style, Theme app, voice recorder, Dialer, music player, gallery app, launcher, keyboard and many other s7 apps.
This Guide is only intended for Galaxy Note 3 N9005, Do Not try this on any other device or you’ll end up with a bricked phone. Custom ROM Flashing requires Root access and hence Voids device warranty so do it on your own risk. We (Idroidblog.com) won’t be held responsible for any damage caused to your device.
* Root your device and install a custom recovery on it.
* Don’t forget to make a Backup of all your important data Apps, Texts, Contacts, photos and other multimedia files. Use Recovery to create a backup it is fast and easy.
* Download Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
* Make sure your Galaxy Note 3 has at least 70% charging to avoid power issues.
* Enable USB debugging mode in Settings > developers options, if developers options are disabled enable them in settings under about phone option tap build number for seven times to Enable developers options and then Enable USB debugging mode.
Music of Life ROM Android 6.0.1
1. Download the ROM file and connect the device with PC via USB cable.
2. Now copy the ROM zip file to your device SD card.
3. Unplug it now and turn it off now you need to boot into recovery mode.
4. To get into recovery mode press and hold volume up + home + power button simultaneously, soon you will see recovery menu.
Note: power button is for selection and volume buttons to scroll up and down in the recovery menu.
5. Now in recovery menu perform a factory reset select wipe data/factory reset option.
6. After performing factory reset clear the cache choose wipe cache partition and also Dalvik Cache in advanced option.
7. After wiping cache go back to the main menu and tap install zip option and choose zip from SD card (ROM zip file) select it and confirm installation.
8. Once it completes, go back again and hit reboot system now. Your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 will reboot and will be running music of life Marshmallow ROM.