Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 users can install Stock Android firmware on their devices by following our guide. Odin will be used as a tool for that, stock firmware will renew your device, so if you are facing any problems with your Tab S2 or its performance is slower then stock Android firmware installation will give you what you need. It will enhance its performance and efficiency, so to enjoy smooth, fast and stable performance install the stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 surely you will see improvements.
* Download and install Samsung USB drivers for your Galaxy Tab S2 because you’ll be connecting it with your PC.
* Enable USB debugging mode in Settings > developers options, if developers options are disabled, enable them in settings first, under about phone option tap build number for seven times to Enable developers options and then Enable USB debugging mode.
* The new stock firmware will erase all the data on your Tab so before proceeding Create a Backup of all your important data like Apps, SMS Texts, Gallery files and other multimedia files.
* Make sure your Tab has charging more than 70% to avoid any power issues.
This tutorial for flashing stock firmware is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Do Not try this on any other device or else you’ll result in bricking it. This is not unofficial or Custom ROM flashing tutorial so don’t need your device to be rooted.
Download Stock ROM for your device (model)
Odin V 3.10.6 ..link
1. SM-T817P (Sprint) link
2. SM-T817T (T-Mobile) link
3. SM-T817R4 (US Cellular) link
4. SM-T817W (Canadian) link
5. SM-T710 link
6. SM-T810 link
7. SM-T815C link
8. SM-T815 link
9. SM-T815Y link
10. SM-T817 link
Stock Android Firmware Installation Procedure for Tab S2
1. Download the firmware file for your device and then extract and save the contents on your computer.
2. Turn your device off and boot it into download mode, To enter download mode press and hold Home + Volume down and power buttons simultaneously.
3. Now launch Odin.exe program on your PC and then connect your device to your computer through USB cable. Odin will detect your device and you will see ADDED! message in the message box, incase if it didn’t happen reinstall Samsung USB drivers and try again.
4. Now on Odin window tick the PDA option and navigate for Firmware file and then select it to load.
5. Now click start button and flashing will begin.
6. After a while when the update is done, Odin will show PASS alert.
7. Your device will automatically reboot in normal mode and now you’re on Stock Firmware. If you are facing any issues feel free to let us know, we sure will try to help.